Office Hours: 8:30am - 5pm daily, however these may vary during busy periods
Check-in time: 1:00pm - Check-out time: 10:00am
If you require a late checkout, please enquire at reception. Fees may apply
Walk-ins after 5pm will not be accepted unless pre-arranged with Management.
- All persons entering the park do so at their own risk and are responsible for their possessions and vehicle
- Refunds will not be given for early departure. Prices are subject to change without notice. All bookings during peak times require a valid credit number or full payment to secure your booking
- The person whose name is on the receipt is responsible for all members of the party and guests
- We may require a minimum night stay in the cabins on long weekends of 3 nights and local special events of 2 nights
- Upon arrival, please visit the reception and provide your booking details, confirm the number of people in your party and any other information as requested by the Management
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee particular sites and cabins
- Only one vehicle per site. If you have a 2nd vehicle that you would like to park on a site, please discuss this when making your booking. Vehicles are not to be driven over or parked on vacant sites
CODE OF CONDUCT
- As a condition of entry to the park, you are always accountable for your behaviour, respecting one another in the language you use and the way you conduct yourself, at all times.
- Any foul language or behaviour or use of illegal drugs will not be tolerated under any circumstances and will result in eviction from these premises
- For the comfort of all guests no loud noise is permitted between 10:00pm and 8:00am.
- Excessive noise and rowdy parties will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Any such behaviour will result in eviction from these premises
- Smoking is not permitted in the amenities, camp kitchen, laundry or bbq area, or within 5 metres of the children’s playground
- All non-paying Guests are referred to as Visitors to the Park and are to sign in at Reception and leave their vehicle outside of the park
- The Park Rules and Conditions apply to all Visitors
- Visitors are NOT permitted to bring Pets into the park
- Visitors are the express responsibility of the Resident or park Guest, any non-compliance to the Park Rules and Conditions will result in eviction from these premises
- All park owned accommodation units are strictly NON-SMOKING
- Smoking allowed only outside the cabins and please discard cigarette butts in the containers provided outside of each cabin
- Linen provided in the cabins include bath towels, hand towels, bed linen, and dish towel. If 1-2 guests are staying in a two-bedroom cabin, only the master bed will have linen.
- Please leave your cabin in a tidy state, wash all dishes and put away and place rubbish in the bins provided throughout the park. If the cabin is found to be left in an unacceptable state, a $200 excess cleaning fee may be charged
- Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on the top bunk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the showers, toilets and camp kitchen
- Ball games are not to be played in the playground, in or around the amenities block or within proximity of a dwelling. Playground equipment is to be used in the proper manner and in accordance with any rules specific to apparatus
- Please keep your site tidy and use the facilities provided for drying clothes, discharge of sullage water and rubbish disposal. Everyone appreciates a well-kept caravan park, so please remember that we do not allow trenches to be dug in the park under any circumstances
- Clothes lines are available at the laundry. No other clothes lines are to be erected in the park
- Fires are permitted in raised fire drums only. You will need to BYO as there are none on site. Campfires are not to be left unattended. Campfires are to be extinguished prior to departure and cooled with water.
- Please ensure waste ash is no longer hot and will not cause any issues in the bins - you may need to cool with water.
- Please note: If a fire-ban is in place – fires will not be permitted.
- No other forms of wood heaters or fire pits are permitted inside caravan, vans or annexes
- Trees around the park are inspected regularly, however trees and branches may still fall from time to time. Persons entering the park do so at their own risk. No responsibility will be accepted for personal or property damage caused by falling trees or branches
- In the interest of safety, the speed limit is always walking pace, 5 kms per hour, throughout the park
- We consider ourselves to be a family friendly park where bicycles are permitted. However, it is essential that helmets must always be worn. For safety reasons no bicycles are to be ridden after dark
- Cancellations less than 14 days before arrival for peak period bookings will forfeit all payments made and total cost of booking will be charged
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours of arrival will forfeit all payments made and total cost of booking will be charged
- No refunds will be given for early departure under any circumstances
- COVID-19 restrictions will be taken into account and refund organised accordingly
Pets are welcome at the Creswick Holiday Park, as we understand that Pets love to go on holidays too! To ensure that you enjoy your stay with all our other guests, we must ensure that all Pet owners take full responsibility for their Pet and ensure they do not disturb other guests when on the property.
- Creswick Holiday Park Management reserves the right to disallow any Pet at the holiday park that they deem not appropriate to stay at the park
- Park Management must be notified at the time of booking if you wish to bring your Pet to make sure they comply with our guidelines.
Please read the information below to ensure you and your dog can meet the following conditions:
- Under no circumstances are Pets permitted in the amenity blocks or camp kitchen
- Pets are not permitted in cabins
- Cats are not permitted to roam freely at any time
- Dogs are only allowed to enter the property of other guests if prior consent is given
- At all times, Dogs are to be kept on a leash
- Dogs are not permitted to be left unattended within the park
- No barking or yapping allowed
As the owner of the Dog, you are responsible for:
The cleaning up after your Pet which also includes toilet duties.
All or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your Pet’s behaviour whilst anywhere in the park.
Any breach of the above conditions could result in early departure and forfeiture of refund.
We thank you for your cooperation and hope that you enjoy your stay.