Creswick Holiday Park is situated within walking distance from the shores of Lake Calembeen and is surrounded by spectacular scenery. You'll enjoy the wide-open spaces, an abundance of wildlife, and everywhere you turn you'll see mountains.
Just a short drive from Melbourne, Creswick is the ideal destination for a family weekend getaway, mid-week break, or stay longer if you want to spoil yourself.
Whether you're a family looking for some fun open spaces, or mature-age adventurers, there's a range of activities for you to enjoy around Creswick. The blue waters of the lakes and the luscious surrounds are popular for swimming, fishing, walking and cycling.
- We offer cabins, powered and unpowered camping and caravan sites.
- We welcome pets in the park but not in park accommodation. Please inform management when making your reservation.
Why stay with us?
- Absolute natural setting
- Scenic backdrop with stunning sunsets
- Located close to the township of Ballarat
- Peaceful surrounds encouraging you to get immersed in the nature
Here at Creswick Holiday Park we offer Cabins, unpowered campsites, and powered caravan sites.
Discover Creswick and Surrounds
There is so much to see and do in and around Creswick! From restaurants to sightseeing - we have it all!
We offer a camp kitchen, bathroom amenities, a playground, laundry facilities, and so much more!